Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Vitamin G for Your Mind

WALT: Write down what we learned in the Book of knowledge/Comprehension.

This week in reading our teacher (Miss Peters) assigned us to a Comprehension article where we had to answer the questions correctly but for this blog post I will be writing down what I learned.

The article that I read was called Vitamin G for Your Mind is about how staying inside is affecting our daily life and I learned quite a few things from that article.

I learned that staying inside too much can cause depression or ADHD for kids that spend too much time inside.

I also learned that being outside and being more active can help with depression or ADHD and can also help motivate people to do more things.

Which one do you choose?

Beautiful Forest Landscape Photography from Around the World - Justin Katz  Photography         VSEasy Tips to Clean Messy Bedroom (Make Your Room Neat Easily) | Bedroom  organization diy, Messy bedroom, Organization bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment