Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Maths word problem

WALT: Solve Multi-Step word problems

This week for maths our teacher gave us a math word problems slide where we have to complete two every day.

I found it easy to work out the equations because I have been practicing my maths.

I found it hard to come up with an equation for the beginning of the layout.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it was a bit of a challenge.

Next time I need to try and work the problems out properly because I remember getting some wrong but went back and corrected them.

1 comment:

  1. Talo Ni Olivia,
    I like how you completed all of your Maths word problems for the week. Maybe next time you could take care and proofread when working out your word problems. Keep up the awesome effort Olivia, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete