Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Agriculture day (Ag day) poems

 For ag day we had to write some poems about animals using different types of poems to be judged for ag day.

I really enjoyed this task because I enjoy writing poems, especially if it's about something I like and in these poems, the animals I chose are some of my favorite animals.

Maybe next time I could try to make it a bit more detailed, out of all the poems I've written, these ones are ones with not much detail.

Jackiwa poem

Octopus

Slippery, slimy.

Hiding in rocks.

Where did it go?

A truly delicious treat.

My stomach filled

Satisfied, full.

Octopus

By Olivia

Octopus - Wikipedia




Haikuu poem

Ferrets long and thin

Always on the hunt for eggs

Can go in small holes

By Olivia

Ferret - Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia, I enjoyed reading your poems. Which one do you like the best? I couldn't choose!

    ReplyDelete