Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Septone poem

WALT: Write a Septone poem.
I really enjoyed doing this task because I liked using the MHA phrase "go beyond plus ultra", I also just liked writing it because I enjoy writing this kind of thing.
Doing this task was a bit difficult because I didn't know what a Septone poem was, but once I had understood it was much easier. 

 0 - I’m very addicted to anime.

9 - Koro Sensei is a good teacher.


4 - Sayonara.

0 - Gojou is a powerful sorcerer.

8 - The promised neverland is good.


8 - Black butler has a lot of tea.

6 - Go beyond plus ultra!

7 - Levi the midget spinner.

3 - yamete.

Levi X Listener Kitchen [18+] by AmajiBunnyKoro-Sensei [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu] | Fairy tail art, Assassination classroom,  AnimeMy Hero Academia - Plus Ultra - Wallpaper by diizay | Animes wallpapers,  Anime, Imagens hd


No comments:

Post a Comment