Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Acrostic poem

In week 1 we were given a task to write some poems, I wrote an acrostic poem about Kiripima (Kirishima) from My Hero Academia (MHA).
I really enjoyed this task because I was writing a poem about one of my favorite anime characters.
Maybe I could try and think it through a lot more to make longer sentences.    

Kind of obsessed with being manly

In love with Crimson Riot (as a fan)

Really stupid sometimes

I am manly is one of his common phrases

Plus Ultra

His quirk is to become pretty hard

In love with Bakugo

MHA is where he’s from

Always kind.

By Olivia



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Olivia my name is Gail and I am a year 8 student at Paihia School. I like this post because I love watching anime and it was fun to hear about who your favourite character is. I’ve never had the chance to make a poem about my favourite character but if I ever do it would be about Todoroki. Is MHA your favourite anime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gail, MHA is my second favourite anime but I had chosen to do Kirishima, my first favourite anime is Black Butler, if you know what that was is. I also like how you said you liked Todoroki was your favourite MHA character, he is in my top 5 favourites.

      Delete