Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Human Changes to the Environment

WALT: Write down what we learned in the Book of knowledge/Comprehension. 

This week for reading, I read an article called Human Changes to the Environment which explains how humans were in the natural food chain before we came into the modern age with all our machines and cities.

The task was to write down 2 or more things we learned from the article.

I learned that humans learned how to grow crops and that it wasn't natural. 
I also learned that every plant and animal in the natural ecosystem depends on other plants or animals for its survival.

cavemen displaycity frame

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia I like your writing about Human Changes to the Environment it looks cool but maybe next time you can put in more punctuation great job from Roscoe at Ahipara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, I like your writing about Human Changes to the Environment and I really like the way you write about what you had to do. Next time you could add what you found challenging and what you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Olivia. I like the photo but maybe next time you could make the writing a bit bigger anyways keep up the hard work from Karere in your class.

    ReplyDelete