Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

Build a blog comment

WAL: What a quality  blog comment is

We were learning how to build a quality blog comment. For this activity we had to drag and type the words onto the fridge like fridge magnets, to form a blog comment for one of our classmates.

I found it easy to write a comment for the blog post I was writing for.

I found it hard to write a question for the blog comment.

I really enjoyed doing this activity because I got to read and explore some of my classmate's blogs to choose for this activity.

Next time I need to try and add more detail to my comment because it wasn't long enough.

The comment in this activity was for my classmate Roman, click on the link if you want to see the blog post that I was commenting on.



No comments:

Post a Comment